
I'm very sad to report that I sold my Vespa today. Even though I love it, I barely ever ride and never have felt comfortable on it. Here's a photo that was taken before I bought it by the owner of the Vespa shop, who bought it back from me. He loves this bike and wants it for his personal collection. It's a 1964 small frame with a new ET3 engine in it, so it goes 40mhp+. The guy drove me home on the back of a new scooter, which was fun. Maybe one day I'll get another one with a more solid frame that feels a bit sturdier.
2 comments:
I've decided to get a new scooter. It will be a used Vespa, but in a newer model that is much more stable. So, no more sadness and I'll actually ride it more! Maybe I can even get Jim to ride on the back!
Yo Jodi,
Yes, yes. Get a new/used at least a 150cc scoot and get Jim to double with you. Dynamite!
Bobby rode your scoot last night for our weekly ride. He was having great fun.
My heartfelt thanks to both you and Jim for your volunteering, once again, for Bread & Roses.
Fondly,
Jo Ann
Post a Comment