Wednesday, April 04, 2007

OTENA

So, we have just moved into a neighborhood called "Olde Towne East." It's going through a bit of a renaissance, there is a huge mix of poverty with wealthy new neighbors. People who live there are very connected to each other and have been accused of being a bit nosy. People refer to it as "The Neighborhood" or OTENA (Olde Town East Neighborhood Association). There's even a listserv and regularly scheduled parties to check out your neighbors home improvements. Friend & neighbor Richard has designed a few tasteless, yet hilarious, logos for The Neighborhood. Enjoy!









1 comment:

Jayme Steinbach said...

Jodi, It looks like you guys picked a very interesting and entertaining place to move. I am loving seeing all the work that you guys are doing and it makes me feel better that I am not the only one that is going through construction at home. Please let me know how you both are. And I hope to at some point either get to visit you or have you come down to Florida