
So my Niece continues to work through the basic rudimentary facets of life, like seeing for the first time and figuring out the difference between Mom and Dad. According to the doctor everything is going great with Ava, correct weight gain, and all other developmental markers are being met. In the mean time, Jodi went off to the
pound and we finally have ourselves a puppy dog. A mostly Boxer mix, seen here playing with my parents Beagle, she is 8 months old. Her name is still a point of contention, though she did come named Petunia.
3 comments:
Molly and I vote for keeping the name Petunia! We've done the research, and Petunia is the best dog name ever!
Our friends Mike and Rachel got a dog and didn't name her Petunia. She was so mad, she kept peeing on the floor (the dog, not Rachel). Do you want your dog to pee on your floor?
I kind of like Petunia too. Although, I'm now leaning towards Gretchen. Other ideas for names? Carol likes Reba, for Reba McIntyre
Petunia!!! Keep Petunia!
Post a Comment