On October 2nd we get our second ultrasound. Hopefully we'll be able to tell the baby's sex at that time. We already have a girl name picked out and have a good candidate for a boy name.
Thanks to many friends, we have a ton of baby stuff and maternity clothes! Thank you so much to Meadow & Jody, Kelley, Michelle, Rachel, Susie, and Mrs. Guervitz for all of the stuff we have so far. Many friends with young 'uns have offered additional stuff once we know the sex or their kids are done with them. Please keep your eye out for a maternity winter coat. I haven't seen one yet.
Things have been going really well for the last month. I eat constantly to keep my blood sugar steady. That keeps me functioning pretty much like a normal person. I'm big enough now that people are comfortable saying "Your're pregnant!" instead of just looking me up and down and wondering. Lucky for me that the weight so far has been all baby. Hopefully it will stay that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment