Don't worry at 5 months, I was told by many people that I looked like I was ready to give birth....Yeah, they should have seen me at 9 months.
You look great. And the weight that you gain, is all over with a girl. Not sure why it happens that way. And just remember the weight you are gaining mainly is baby (with all the amniotic fluid, and the placenta, etc.)
3 comments:
Wow! Very cute picture.
Don't worry at 5 months, I was told by many people that I looked like I was ready to give birth....Yeah, they should have seen me at 9 months.
You look great. And the weight that you gain, is all over with a girl. Not sure why it happens that way. And just remember the weight you are gaining mainly is baby (with all the amniotic fluid, and the placenta, etc.)
Love it...can definitely see the belly now. You look great. Can't wait to "meet my niece" in November (well, sort of).
Post a Comment