Violet had her 9 month checkup. She continues to be long and lean - 50 percentile for weight, 90 for height, and 95 for head. The doctor described her as developing preciously since he said that the average baby crawls around 10-11 months and she crawled at 6. I kind of don't believe him, though, since I see the other kids at daycare doing the same thing. My baby development book has her tracking right on target, with some things a little early. Of course, I think she's brilliant.
Violet only uses her pacifier while sleeping. Today she woke up and took it out of her mouth. It's a tiny thing, but something she hasn't done before. It's so cool to get to witness her learn new associations and more complex behaviors. She wants to keep the binky, but she knows that the next thing that is going to happen is I'm going to dramatically drop it in the bed.
And, she loooooves black beans. Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment