Friday, August 24, 2007

Good Dog!

Maddy is the smartest dog in the world. Either that or the dog training book I'm reading is brilliant - The Complete Idiot's Guide to Positive Dog Training By Pamela S Dennison. I'm not sure if it's complete training or for the complete idiot... Anyway, after 4 tries she can now sit on command, is generally housebroken, and sleeps in our bed. I guess she did the last one on her own.

She's terrified of the car though. Not quire sure what to do about that.

The stray cat has been fixed and is now back in the world. If anyone knows anyone who might want a FABULOUS cat, please let me know. She's super friendly, adorable, and spayed. What more could you want in a cat? I'd keep her if you-know-who would let me...

1 comment:

Jim said...

I wonder what the plan for the next cat that wanders onto our porch is?