My due date is less than a month away, on February 17th. First time births are typically 9 days late, so have a pretty wide window of when to expect the kid. Today we interviewed our first, and fortunately our last, pediatrician. He was perfect so we need to look no further. He's honest, straight-forward, listens, educates his patients, doesn't act like he knows all of the answers, has opinions, knows and likes my obstetrician (who I love), and comes highly recommended by someone I trust. What more do you need?
He answered our critical newborn questions, so I now feel like we're ready for the little one.
Jim and company (thank you Adam, Stacey, Chris, and Carol!) just finished repainting our house, so it no longer looks like a circus tent. We'll post pics once we have the furniture moved back to the walls.
1 comment:
The countdown begins...both my kids came a week early so you never know! :) Hope you are feeling OK these last few weeks. Did the baby shower go well? I'm sure you got all kinds of great stuff. Would love to see a pic of that big belly when you get a chance. Can't wait to meet Violet! Enjoy this last month of sleep.
Post a Comment