I'm having a problem with the USPS. We use prepaid envelopes that are piling up in an USPS office because they are short staffed. Everyone has been very nice and is trying to help, but we need to get them staffed to process our mail.
A friend suggested I call the Ombuds for the USPS. This is someone who represents customers but works for the company. Here's what happened.
I called the 800 #. They didn't understand what I was talking about. My friend then suggested that I call the main Columbus location. I called them. They said all complaints need to be filed with their 800 # so that it’s documented. I called back to the 800 #. The customer service rep said that she can’t help me because the concern has to be addressed on the local level. She gave me the same customer service # in Columbus that told me to call the 800 #. And their computer system is down so they can’t file a complaint anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment