I'm thinking about writing a cookbook. No, I'm not going to learn how to cook. Rather, I'm going to convince my spunky neighbor to lend me the personality and recipes for a website and cookbook. I think I'll start the introduction with "I can't cook, but I'm really good at ordering."
Marie lives a block away from us and she loves Violet. We stop in to visit when I see that she is at home. When it's time to leave, she's always pushing amazingly tasty desert on us. So, I got to thinking that she should write a cookbook. I haven't exactly broached the subject with her yet, but I'm sure that she'll "bite." Oooh, the puns are just beginning.
In addition to publishing Marie's recipes, I suspect that she'll endorse a few submissions. So, start working on your favorite, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be good enough to be be published.
No comments:
Post a Comment